falalalala lalalala


17 days to go Christmas na. :)


Last night, a friend pm-ed me and said to put "peace and love" as my status. I did. also he posted this on my wall(facebook not my real wall) 


"so much negativity, selfishness...BRING OUT the JOY..PEACE and LOVE everyone


REPOST nio.. ikalat ang pagmamahal, magsuot ng ngiti sa mga labi..

panawagan sa lahat
"


I just watched Glee's Christmas episode, like, 5 minutes ago. It warmed my heart. Remember when you were little and you believed in Santa, and you're excited to wake up on Christmas morning and open the gift Santa left under your tree and how Christmas was so magical? Well I did. Though, I didn't believe in Santa for long, but I was always happy when it's Christmas. I always believe that Christmas should be spent with your family and loved ones. Ever since I was little, my dad worked abroad. We didn't get the chance to spend Christmas with him every year. So when his vacation falls on this season, we make the most out of it.

This Glee episode makes you reminisce all those wonderful moments you had and be thankful and be peaceful. Christmas is a time of forgiveness, peace and happiness. You just have to set aside all those problems and enjoy the season. Everything happens for a reason. God wouldn't give you a cross you cannot carry. Christmas is like a rest day for problems and chaos, even God rested on the 7th day. 

My agenda for today: 
  • Be nice to everyone
  • Avoid trouble
  • Stay calm and peaceful
  • Smile :)
  • Pray
In short, Glee's episode and my friend's message - this combination made me feel something inside, i feel light and kind and warm and happy.

Remember guys, it's not about the gifts or the food,  it's about Him that's why it's called CHRISTmas. This season, forget all your troubles, your problems, and everything chaotic. Recall all the events in your life that you were grateful, peaceful and happy. Thank the Lord for all those things and celebrate Christmas because it was this time time that God shared Jesus to us to save us from our sins and sacrifice his life for us. We owe our life to Him.

If you're feeling down, let your knees give in. Kneel, put your hands together, clear your heart and mind and talk to Him. He always has the time for you.

Spread the love everyone! Merry Christmas! :)

P.S. : IJ, "You're difficult to love, but I Love You!" :)